There's a new website set up by the presidential administration to help kids get familiar with Russia's president. I highly recommend checking it out. You can ask the president all sorts of questions, like his age and school grades, and then he'll tell you the answers. It's not all serious out there either, as you can assume an alternate personality of three kids (an 11-year-old stamp-collecting chess player, another 11-year-old skating fisherman or a 10-year-old cat lover) and pretend you're asking the president fun questions, like what are his favorite stamp collections or what's the biggest fish he's ever seen. I pretended to be the chubby fishing guy and even lowered my voice and acted out his questions but then my girlfriend walked in and things got pretty awkward. Anyway, I'm sure President Medvedev will be happy to show you around the Кремль so navigate here: http://www.uznai-prezidenta.ru/
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Узнаи президента
There's a new website set up by the presidential administration to help kids get familiar with Russia's president. I highly recommend checking it out. You can ask the president all sorts of questions, like his age and school grades, and then he'll tell you the answers. It's not all serious out there either, as you can assume an alternate personality of three kids (an 11-year-old stamp-collecting chess player, another 11-year-old skating fisherman or a 10-year-old cat lover) and pretend you're asking the president fun questions, like what are his favorite stamp collections or what's the biggest fish he's ever seen. I pretended to be the chubby fishing guy and even lowered my voice and acted out his questions but then my girlfriend walked in and things got pretty awkward. Anyway, I'm sure President Medvedev will be happy to show you around the Кремль so navigate here: http://www.uznai-prezidenta.ru/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment